Some people just don’t seem to have their priorities straight.
A man in Olathe, Kan. may need to have a good, long think about what he values most in life after a recent fire at his house. He woke up early last Friday to discover his house engulfed in flames, ABC 15 reports, and ran outside to escape.
Shortly after, however, he ran back inside to get his Xbox. The news story doesn’t specify whether it was an original Xbox, an Xbox 360, or an Xbox One. Upon returning to the burning building, he suffered smoke inhalation, fire officials say.
An electrical junction box is being pointed to as the cause of the fire, and has caused approximately $80,000 in damages, the Olathe Edge reports.
[ More Right Click: Pizza Hut’s Xbox 360 app brings $1 million in orders in four months ]
“Fire and smoke damage was extensive throughout the one-story home,” a representative from the Olathe fire department said in a statement. “Firefighters remind everyone to check their home’s smoke alarms by pressingRead More »from Man runs back into burning building to save Xbox