- Too old to give blood at 71, would-be Halifax donor told CBC - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
- Retests ordered for respiratory, sleep apnea patients CBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Dozens of patients in central Newfoundland are being retested because of separate problems with some hospital equipment and paperwork.
- Lengthening class time not in province's plans CBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
- Catch Monday night's edition of Here & Now CBC - 5 hours ago
Get up to speed with the latest Here & Now, from CBC Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple CBC - 11 hours ago
- 'Orphan organs' at risk in Nova Scotia churches, group warns CBC - 12 hours ago
- IOC dust levels worse than ever, union leader says CBC - 16 hours ago
- Former mayor John Leefe to oversee Springhill dissolution CBC - 17 hours ago
A veteran of municipal politics will co-ordinate Springhill's transition from a town to a part of Cumberland County, the Nova Scotia government announced Monday.
- Newfoundland sealing disaster monument nearly done CBC - 18 hours ago
- Flood watch season begins with above average snow pack in south CBC - 19 hours ago
Flood watch season in New Brunswick started on Monday, with snow pack's water equivalency in the southern part of the province at 122 per cent of average.
- Storm coming Wednesday; will bring freezing rain or snow CBC - 19 hours ago
- Masked man robs Salmon River store CBC - 19 hours ago
Nova Scotia RCMP are looking for a man who said he had a weapon when he robbed a store in Salmon River.
- Harp seals well out to sea with good ice conditions CBC - 19 hours ago
There won't be many harp seals seen along P.E.I.'s North Shore this year, say Fisheries and Oceans officials.
- N.L. Winter Games events big boost for Clarenville CBC - 22 hours ago
Clarenville's mayor says hosting events like the Newfoundland and Labrador Winter Games help provide a big winter boost not just to the local economy, but to the community.
- Complaint against priest Wayne Dohey filed with RNC CBC - 22 hours ago
- Mark Arendz receives biathlon silver medal in Sochi CBC - Mon, 10 Mar, 2014
P.E.I.'s Mark Arendz received his silver medal for the men's 7.5K biathlon standing at the Sochi Paralympics on Sunday. He competes again on Tuesday.
- Methadone alternative Suboxone gets police chief's OK CBC - Mon, 10 Mar, 2014
Some addictions specialists continue to lobby the Nova Scotia government to approve a drug other than methadone for broader use, a move the Kentville police chief says would make the streets safer.