- Patient dies at psychiatric hospital in Charlottetown CBC - 10 hours ago
A patient at a P.E.I. psychiatric hospital has died suddenly and unexpectedly, officials say.
- Car insurers ask to reduce rates by up to 10% CBC - 10 hours ago
- School cafeterias look to local food CBC - 11 hours ago
- Is industrial wood ash safe for farm use? CBC - 11 hours ago
- PM's plane carries historic delegation to Mandela funeral, with baggage The Canadian Press - 11 hours ago
However it was no joke Monday — just standard operating procedure — when Prime Minister Stephen Harper's aging Airbus A310 touched down at Air Force Base Waterkloof, just outside Pretoria, South Africa. The Canadian delegation for the memorials for South African icon Nelson Mandela includes an impressive list of past and …
- Newfoundland premier to announce federal loan details for hydro project: sources The Canadian Press - 12 hours ago
ST. JOHN'S, N.L. - Federal and provincial sources say Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Kathy Dunderdale will announce financing details Tuesday for the Muskrat Falls hydro project. Provincial Finance Minister Tom Marshall has said in recent weeks that a final deal on a promised federal loan guarantee was close. Backing …
- La Pointe Seafoods in Belliveaus Cove destroyed by fire CBC - 13 hours ago
- BWS union busting accusation goes to labour board CBC - 13 hours ago
- By the numbers: RCMP weekend checkpoint CBC - 15 hours ago
- Grand Lake Road changes coming, says Geoff MacLellan CBC - 15 hours ago
- Petition launched to save Cornwall buses CBC - 16 hours ago
Some people in Cornwall, P.E.I. have started a Facebook petition to save the transit system in the town.
- Kensington lockout talks resume CBC - 19 hours ago
Representatives of the Canadian Union of Public Employees and the Town of Kensington, P.E.I. are back in talks today after workers were locked out last Wednesday.
- Record number of snowy owl sighting in N.B. CBC - 19 hours ago
New Brunswick birders continue to head out in search of the snowy owl.
- Copper-cutting prompts stern warning from Mounties CBC - 20 hours ago
Police in Placentia Bay are trying to find the culprit who tried to steal copper from a Newfoundland Power substation.
- Snow-grooming machine pulled from water near Labrador City CBC - 22 hours ago
A snow-grooming machine spent more than a day partly submerged in shallow water this weekend, after it went through ice near Labrador City.
- HPV vaccine sees strong uptake CBC - 23 hours ago
- Top 10 targets for car thieves CBC - 23 hours ago
Six P.E.I. police officers and a member of the motor vehicles branch received special training last week to combat auto theft, including which models are most likely to be stolen.