- Full coverage: Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Song, dance, tears, prayer: South Africa celebrates Mandela; Former president's burial Dec. 15The Canadian Press - 3 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela’s death felt in Canada, his ‘home away from home’Daily Brew - Thu, 5 Dec, 2013
- Students at school named for Nelson Mandela honour the iconic statesmanThe Canadian Press - 4 hours ago
- Blogger Nikki Finke uses Mandela’s death to promote biopic, Twitter does not approveDaily Buzz - 7 hours ago
- Video highlights of some of Nelson Mandela's finest momentsYahoo Canada News - Thu, 5 Dec, 2013
8 tech products that won't make it to 2014
Who can forget when HP spent $1.2 billion for Palm, only to give up on its entire ecosystem just 57 days after launching the first webOS tablet? Does anyone even remember Microsoft’s Kin phones, which disappeared in 2010 after just 48 days on the market? That’s faster than most Kardashian marriages.
Right now, there are a number of highly touted new technologies getting ready to take their place in the history books . . . as footnotes. These eight tech products aren’t likely to make it to 2014.
This story originally appeared as a Live Science article here.
Photos of the Day