- Full coverage: Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Though expecting massive crowds, South Africa offers few details about Mandela ceremoniesThe Canadian Press - 17 hours ago
- Paying tribute to Mandela: South Africa's long-planned mega eventChristian Science Monitor - 19 hours ago
- No tears but grudging respect for Mandela in white Afrikaner enclaveReuters - 18 hours ago
- From T-shirts to ostrich eggs, mourners snap up Mandela mementosReuters - 19 hours ago
- 3 former PMs to accompany Stephen Harper to pay final respects to Nelson MandelaThe Canadian Press - 11 hours ago
"Deucy" the two-faced kitten
Meet Deucy, the very rare two-faced kitten who was born in Amity, Oregon. Deucy is considered a medical anomaly, but she has a healthy set of organs, including her lungs - owner Stephanis Durkee says Deucy is a very vocal little kitty.
Deucy has been rejected by her mother, so Durkee has been feeding the kitten a warmed milk formula every two hours. Kittens born with two faces are known as "Janus" cats. Stephanie's vet says he's only aware of five Janus kittens, four of which lived well into adulthood with the oldest of the bunch living to 12 years old. Durkee hopes her Janus kitten will live a long and healthy life.
Photos of the Day
1 - 3 of 6