- Full coverage: Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Mandela: watched by the world, he acted out his vision of a better S. AfricaChristian Science Monitor - 11 hours ago
- Mandela colleague thanks Canada for help building post-apartheid governmentThe Canadian Press - 7 hours ago
- Song, dance, tears, prayer: South Africa celebrates Mandela's life and legacyThe Canadian Press - 7 hours ago
- Students at school named for Nelson Mandela honour the iconic statesmanThe Canadian Press - 11 hours ago
- Blogger Nikki Finke uses Mandela’s death to promote biopic, Twitter does not approveDaily Buzz - 15 hours ago
Epic cat fight in the savannah
The cat fight is a bitter battle between the male and female beasts, who savagely erupt into a ferocious showdown in the Mara Triangle, within the heart of the Masai Mara in Kenya, Africa. Wildlife photographers witnessed the brawl, and these photos show the fierce nature of these wild animals who lock their jaws around each others' throats.
The Masai Mara National Reserve is a large game reserve in south-western Kenya, named after the Masai people the traditional tribe of the area. Its 1,500sq km are home to 500 lions in over 20 prides.
- Photo By Caters News Agency Wed, 20 Feb, 2013
Photos of the Day
1 - 3 of 6