- Full coverage: Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Harper leaves today to pay final respects to Nelson MandelaThe Canadian Press - 6 hours ago
- Late Sask. Métis senator's brush with Mandela rememberedCBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
- The world remembers Mandela: an icon, hero and flawed humanThe Canadian Press - 20 minutes ago
- Few heirs to Nelson Mandela's powerful symbol of freedomThe Canadian Press - 27 minutes ago
- S.Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela ahead of big memorialThe Canadian Press - 57 minutes ago
Hugo Chavez: "I'd vote for Obama"
President Obama received one endorsement he definitely did not ask for: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. The leftist leader told state-owned VTV, "In the point of view of his politics, if I were voting, I would vote for Obama and I believe that if Obama was from Caracas, he would vote for Chavez, I am positive." Chavez, who is seeking a third term in the upcoming October elections, is firing up his supporters as he hits the road to campaign after claiming full recovery from a bout of cancer last year.
Photos of the Day
1 - 3 of 6