- Full coverage: Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Champion boxer Joe Frazier's big gift to Mandela recalledThe Canadian Press - 5 hours ago
- Harper travels to South Africa to pay final respects to Nelson MandelaThe Canadian Press - 4 hours ago
- Madiba, Tata and more: a look at Nelson Mandela's namesThe Canadian Press - 11 hours ago
- The world remembers Mandela: an icon, hero and flawed humanThe Canadian Press - 14 hours ago
- Few heirs to Nelson Mandela's powerful symbol of freedomThe Canadian Press - 14 hours ago
Celebrity wigs for pets
A barking-mad designer, Leah Workman, has launched a range of wigs that turn pets into pop princesses including Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and even Marilyn Monroe.
The 40-year-old from Los Angeles spotted the trend of dressing up pets while studying in Japan - and later teamed up with husband Hiroshi Hibino to launch her company, Cushzilla.
The pair instantly set tails wagging around the internet with their bonkers brand of pet fashion, which also features Sharon Osbourne and Sid Vicious wigs and cow and tiger costumes.
Workman imports the high quality handmade wigs and says that the most popular wig is the Lady Gaga. (BNPS.co.uk)
- Yahoo News Photo By Cushzilla/BNPS Thu, 25 Jul, 2013
Photos of the Day
1 - 3 of 6