- Full coverage: Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Madiba, Tata and more: a look at Nelson Mandela's namesThe Canadian Press - 3 hours ago
- The world remembers Mandela: an icon, hero and flawed humanThe Canadian Press - 5 hours ago
- Few heirs to Nelson Mandela's powerful symbol of freedomThe Canadian Press - 6 hours ago
- S.Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela ahead of big memorialThe Canadian Press - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
The 365 Challenge: 'Redress it, don't bin it'
The 365 Challenge is a one-year secondhand clothing challenge seeing Redress founder, Christina Dean, only wearing 100% dumped, discarded or donated secondhand clothes to promote the 'Redress it, don't bin it' concept. Every day, Christina will wear secondhand clothes, sourced with support of Friends of the Earth (HK) and styled by 12 illustrious fashion stylists, in order to showcase 365 inspiring ways to keep clothing waste out of landfill and in the fashion loop.
- Yahoo News Photo By Photo Luke Casey via REDRESS Fri, 6 Sep, 2013
Photos of the Day
1 - 3 of 6