- Full coverage: Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- The quotable Nelson MandelaDaily Brew - 11 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela, revered statesman and anti-apartheid leader, dies at 95Yahoo News - 11 hours ago
- Video highlights of some of Nelson Mandela's finest momentsYahoo Canada News - 10 hours ago
- Canadian politicians react to death of Nelson MandelaCanada Politics - 10 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela’s death felt in Canada, his ‘home away from home’Daily Brew - 11 hours ago
The globe paddling 'Rubber Duck' sculpture arrives in Taiwan
Humour, sensation, maximum impact; internationally renowned Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman does not settle for less. His sculptures are large, very large, and are bound to make an impression. His "Rubber Duck" is a gigantic 85 feet high yellow rubber duck. It is an inflatable, based on the standard model that children from all four corners of the world are familiar with. The impressive rubber duck has been traveling the globe since 2007 and pops up in many different cities: from Auckland and São Paulo to Osaka. A very positive artistic statement that immediately connects people to their childhood.
"The Rubber Duck knows no frontiers, it doesn't discriminate people and
doesn't have a political connotation. The friendly, floating Rubber Duck
has healing properties: it can relieve mondial tensions as well as
define them. The rubber duck is soft, friendly and suitable for all
Here's a look the the latest travels of the "Rubber Duck".
Photos of the Day
1 - 3 of 6