- Full coverage: Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Song, dance, tears, prayer: South Africa celebrates Mandela; Former president's burial Dec. 15The Canadian Press - 11 minutes ago
- Nelson Mandela’s death felt in Canada, his ‘home away from home’Daily Brew - Thu, 5 Dec, 2013
- Students at school named for Nelson Mandela honour the iconic statesmanThe Canadian Press - 4 hours ago
- Blogger Nikki Finke uses Mandela’s death to promote biopic, Twitter does not approveDaily Buzz - 7 hours ago
- Video highlights of some of Nelson Mandela's finest momentsYahoo Canada News - Thu, 5 Dec, 2013
Versace Mansion Sells for $41.5 Million
The Miami Beach Versace mansion once owned by Italian fashion designer Gianni Versace and the site of his 1997 fatal shooting in Florida was sold on Tuesday for $41.5 Million. Versace spent $33 million renovating the mansion, which features a 54-foot mosaic pool lined with 24-karat gold.
The mansion was sold at an auction on Tuesday to a business group that includes the owners of the Jordache jeans brand.
The 1930s-era Mediterranean-style estate, which has 10 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and a pool inlaid with 24-karat gold, was auctioned off as part of a bankruptcy proceeding by its current owner, telecom magnate Peter Loftin. (Reuters)
Photos of the Day
1 - 3 of 6