Sunday (AT time):
- 7:45 p.m. AT - Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall arrive in New Brunswick at Saint John Airport.
Monday (AT time):
- 10:30 a.m. - Arrive at Canadian Forces Base Gagetown in New Brunswick to participate in an official arrival ceremony that includes a royal salute, an inspection of the guard of honour, a 21-gun salute and a speech by Prince Charles.
- 11:05 a.m. - Visit the Prince's Operation Entrepreneur program at CFB Gagetown where the royal couple meet with military personnel enrolled in the project, which helps them start and grow their own businesses.
- 11:25 a.m. - Meeting with families of soldiers who have died.
- 11:45 a.m. - Government of Canada reception at CFB Gagetown.
- 1:10 p.m. - Arrive in Saint John, N.B., for heritage tour of Prince William Street.
- 1:25 p.m. - Arrive at Old Post Office Building for Canadian citizenship ceremony.
- 2:10 p.m. - Arrive at Marco Polo Cruise Terminal for Victoria Day celebration, including displays of local crafts, farm produce and choral presentations.
- 3:10 p.m._ Arrive at Hazen White-St. Francis School for a tour and to join in the school's fun day activities in the playground.
- 4:30 p.m. - Depart Saint John Airport for Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Monday (ET time):
- 5:10 p.m. - Administrative arrival at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- 9:10 p.m. - Arrive at Ashbridges Bay in Toronto for Victoria Day fireworks display and to meet with members of Ontario's emergency services and their families.
Tuesday (ET time):
- 10:10 a.m. - Arrive at Queen's Park in Toronto for Lieutenant Governor's Diamond Jubilee Medal ceremony and reception.
- 11:05 a.m. - Prince Charles arrives at Ryerson University for Digital Media Zone event where he meets students and young entrepreneurs who have benefited from the project.
- 11:05 a.m. - The Duchess of Cornwall arrives at Moss Park Armoury for her inaugural visit as colonel-in-chief of The Queen's Own Rifles.
- 12:05 p.m. - Prince Charles arrives at Pan/Parapan American Games Athletes' Village and meeting with Olympic and Paralympic medal winners and athletes.
- 12:45 p.m. - Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall arrive at a Government of Ontario reception at the historic Distillery District.
- 1:50 p.m. - Prince Charles arrives at Yonge Street Mission for the Prince's Charities Canada event.
- 3:30 p.m. - Prince Charles meets with representatives of the Assembly of First Nations at the Royal York Hotel.
- 6 p.m. - The royal couple arrive at Fort York Armoury for an event that commemorates the War of 1812.
- 8:15 p.m. - Depart Toronto Pearson International Airport for Regina International Airport.
Tuesday (CT time):
- 9 p.m. - Administrative arrival at Regina International Airport.
Wednesday (CT time):
- 11 a.m. - Arrive at the Saskatchewan legislature in Regina for official arrival ceremony, presentation of six Diamond Jubilee medals to recognize outstanding service to the province and unveiling of a plaque to commemorate The Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
- 12:15 p.m. - Arrive at Government House to visit a Diamond Jubilee exhibit and attend the lieutenant governor's reception.
- 1:30 p.m. - Arrive at First Nations University to watch aboriginal performances and meet with aboriginal youths, entrepreneurs and graduates.
- 2:45 p.m. - Prince Charles arrives at Ground Effects Environmental Services to view the water treatment and ground remediation facility.
- 3:55 p.m. - Prince Charles has a private audience with Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- 4:30 p.m. - Prince Charles has a private audience with Gov.-Gen. David Johnston.
- 7:10 p.m. - The royal couple arrive at the RCMP Depot for a concert by the Regina Symphony Orchestra and a reception where the prime minister and Prince Charles are scheduled to make remarks.
- 8:50 p.m. - Arrive at Regina International Airport for official farewell ceremony.