Pork hasn’t exactly earned a reputation as a health food, but if you’re aiming for a high-fat, low-carb diet, pork should be at the top of your grocery list. Versatile, full of savory flavor and carb-free, pork is a fantastic protein to work with as you expand your at-home keto menu. Prepare yourself for low-carb porky bliss with these ten recipes.
1. Keto Cast-Iron Pork Chops with Cacao-Spiced Rub
The secret to a crispy, flavorful crust and juicy insides? Pre-salt the chops and let the meat warm to room temperature before searing.
2. Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas
Wrap these carnitas in lettuce or steamed collard greens, or serve them on top of cauliflower rice to keep it keto.
3. Low-Carb Keto-Friendly Piri Piri Pork Meatballs
Beautiful, easy to make and bursting with flavor, pork meatballs should definitely be your new dinner-party hack.
4. Pistachio-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Apple and Escarole Salad
Forget everything you know about pork. This recipe makes for tender, delicate and buttery slices that practically melt in your mouth. And best of all, it cooks from start to finish on a single baking sheet.
5. Slow-Cooker Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin
Set and forget this double pork dish, and it will fill your home with drool-worthy scents as it cooks for four hours.
6. Pancetta-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Ready for a bacon upgrade? Pancetta (bacon’s fancy cousin from Italy) adds a little elegance, and the herb-forward baked dish makes for a fabulous celebration meal.
7. One-Pan Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese create the multicolored filling for this fun (and a little fancy) low-carb pork entrée.
8. Lemongrass Thai Ground Pork Stir-Fry
Tip: Stashing a pack of ground pork in your freezer is a great move for quick weeknight keto meals.
9. Pistachio-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with White Wine Dijon Sauce
It takes only 15 minutes to prep this elegant, restaurant-worthy dish. The smashed pistachio crust is ultra crispy, no flour or processed carbs necessary.
10. Pulled Pork Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Float away in keto dinner bliss with these easy homemade zucchini boats, packed with tender shredded pork, cheese and whatever keto toppings your heart desires.