Voters in two Calgary ridings can cast their votes early this weekend ahead of the byelections set for April 3.
Calgary-Heritage has been vacant since former prime minister Stephen Harper resigned.
And Calgary-Midnapore was held by former federal cabinet minister Jason Kenney, who resigned last fall to run for the leadership of the Alberta Progressive Conservatives, a job he won last weekend.
Advance polls are open Friday through Monday, from noon to 8 p.m.
Enter your postal code on this Elections Canada page to find out where you can vote in Calgary-Heritage, and here if you live in Calgary-Midnapore.
In Calgary-Heritage the candidates are:
- Khalis Ahmed, NDP.
- Bob Benzen, Conservative.
- Scott Forsyth, Liberal.
- Stephen J. Garvey, National Advancement Party of Canada.
- Darcy Gerow, Libertarian Party of Canada.
- Taryn Knorren, Green Party of Canada.
- Jeff Willerton, Christian Heritage Party of Canada.
In Calgary-Midnapore, the candidates are:
- Haley Brown, Liberal.
- Kulbir Singh Chawla, National Advancement Party of Canada.
- Larry R. Heather, Christian Heritage Party of Canada.
- Holly Heffernan, NDP.
- Stephanie Kusie, Conservative.
- Ryan Zedic, Green Party of Canada.