Alberta RCMP investigate after Saskatchewan man potentially electrocuted in hot tub

·1 min read

CANMORE, Alta. — RCMP say a 25-year-old man from Saskatchewan has died after potentially being electrocuted in a hot tub in southern Alberta.

Police, fire and emergency medical services were dispatched to the call in Canmore, Alta., at about 9:50 p-m Monday.

It was reported that a hot tub user in a common outdoor area was electrocuted.

Police say the Saskatchewan man was transported to Canmore Hospital, where he died.

Officers continue to investigate what happened.

RCMP offered their condolences to everyone affected by the man's death.

This report by The Canadian Press was first published Aug. 31, 2022.

The Canadian Press