Maybe it was mercury retrograde, but was having a bad day Wednesday when he first shared on his Instagram that he had found himself in a smelly New York taxi, writing on his story, "You simply cannot believe the smell in this cab….. I truly think there is a dead animal in this car…… Ok I am just sharing to pass the time and take my mind off this smell," then later ended up getting into a fight with the driver, as the next slide read, "UPDATE: he took me the wrong way and we are in a huge fight. This is not going well." Later while filming , things got even worse for Cohen when he burned his hand during a commercial break grabbing a curling iron by the barrel.
Cohen returned from the commercial break stating, "Welcome back to Watch What Happens Live. I'm Andy Cohen in the clubhouse where one could drink too much and make an inappropriate statement, or they could grab Carole Brooks's curling iron with their hands during the commercial break and burn themselves, which is what I just did."
"Oh boy. I am in pain. I'm not kidding you," said Cohen while fanning himself. The host explained that he didn't know how a curling iron works and grabbed the heated barrel with his hand to move it out of the way in order to grab his question cards.
Despite the pain, Cohen continued his live show holding ice in his burned hand, which he later was told by the control room, and viewers at home, was not good for a burn. In fact, a lot of fans took to Twitter during the live show to share their concern for Cohen.
Fortunately, in the end, Cohen seemed fine as he ended up getting some burn cream and bandages applied on his fingers. However, he did share that he was shaking which he thought was "very weird."
- What's it called?
- Curling iron.
- Curling iron with their hands during the commercial break and burn themselves, which is what I just did. Oh, boy. I am in pain. I'm not kidding you.
- It's not your fault.
- Andy Cohen was not having a good day Wednesday. When he first found himself in a smelly New York cab, ended up getting into a huge fight with the driver then later on "Watch What Happens Live" burned his hand during a commercial break.
- I don't know how a curling iron works, so I just grabbed it--
- Literally he grabbed the barrel.
- To move it. My questions were there and, I grabbed the barrel to get to my questions.
- Despite the pain, Andy continued his live show holding ice in his hand, which he later was told wasn't good for burns by his crew.
- OK, control room, ice is not good for burns?
- Does it hurt worse?
- OK, well, then I'll take it off-- OK, well, can someone bring me what is good for burns?
- As well as viewers at home who took to Twitter concerned for Andy's hand like this person who tweeted Andy needs to get that hand looked at. He could have seriously burned it. And other fans tweeted different remedies for him to try other than ice.
- And then I'm getting a lot of tweets about the burn. Aaron Burnsy said don't use ice on a burn. Sam Jean said put a tomato slice or mustard on the burn.
- No please.
- I dipped it in milk and they gave me this burn cream and I have a thing, but I'm, like, shaking, which is very weird.