The markets are struggling to keep the record breaking streak going this morning. However, investors are focusing their attention on major Wall Street banks’ earnings. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer and Myles Udland discuss the big stories of the day.
- JPMorgan profit tops estimates
- Citigroup earnings and revenue top estimates
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg met with House Intelligence Cmte.
- Massive wildfires continue in California
- Bitcoin hits new highs
- AT&T falls after warning investors that natural disasters cut into profit
- CarGurus debuts on the Nasdaq today
- Amazon to hire over 120,000 people for the holiday season
- Alphabet demands $1B from Uber in settlement: Reuters
- Pres Trump to ease Obamacare rules
- China wants a 1% stake in Tencent, Weibo & a unit of Alibaba
- Disney teams with other studios for Movies Anywhere expansion
Which health care plan do you think is better?