Having already launched three programs in the U.S., Impact will use their talent identification system to democratize access for creators, leveraging their technology to the global entertainment marketplace. Impact will also be available for local industries that want to build from the ground up and compete in the premium content landscape. Already, Imagine Impact has yielded 44 developed projects and 22 sold with major attachments to Netflix, Amblin and Village Roadshow, among others.
More from Deadline
- Sam Worthington EFM project; Leonine Buys 'Asterix & Obelix: The Silk Road'; Ron Howard's Imagine Launches Australia Initiative - Global Briefs
- Imagine Entertainment Inks Producer Whitaker Lader To Exclusive Pod Deal
- Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Latest Betting Odds; 2021 Academy Award Winners?; 'Green Book' Producer's Oscar Speech Regret
Imagine Impact’s mission is to cultivate and empower creative storytellers from around the globe with an innovative and collaborative approach to content creation. Impact combines Imagine Entertainment’s decades of Hollywood experience with the principles of Y Combinator for a new kind of entertainment industry accelerator program and marketplace that creates a seamless way for studios, agents and screenwriters to identify, connect and sign creators and their compelling projects and propel their projects to market quicker.
Best of Deadline
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon