- Police find 5 canoeists reported missing in Central Hastings, Ont. CBC - 42 minutes ago
A provincial police helicopter today found five canoeists in central Ontario who failed to return home last night.
- Pierre Poilievre says amendments coming to elections bill CBC - 48 minutes ago
Democratic Reform Minister Pierre Poilievre took the podium at the Chateau Laurier in Ottawa today to "discuss the facts" surrounding his controversial proposal to rewrite Canada's election laws. He spoke at a lunch hosted by the Economic Club of Canada in Ottawa.
- Alleged Twitter threats lead to Walkerville lockdown, arrest CBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
- Toronto street signs for sale, going once... CBC - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Beginning on April 28, Toronto's old street signs will be for sale to the highest bidder.
- Calgary firefighter gets Medal of Bravery for saving 4 people from drowning CBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
A Calgary firefighter was awarded the Medal of Bravery by the Governor General at a ceremony in Ottawa on Thursday for saving four people from drowning in the ocean.
- Major fire breaks out at hotel near Charlevoix Casino CBC - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
- Quebec to reimburse gay men for surrogacy costs CBC - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
For the first time, the Quebec government has allowed a male couple to claim expenses through the province's health insurance board for using a surrogate mother through in vitro fertilization.
- Police respond to men wielding meat cleavers, axe in separate incidents CBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
- Ottawa high schools' police presence shows results CBC - 3 hours ago
- Bravery award for Brennan Richardson; stopped Molotov cocktail robbery CBC - 4 hours ago
- Sammy Yatim killing: Const. James Forcillo back at work with TPS CBC - 5 hours ago
- Limit dog tethering to 4 hours council committee recommends CBC - 5 hours ago
- 3 gunshots fired into home on Ottawa's Beausoleil Drive CBC - 6 hours ago
Ottawa police are investigating after a central Ottawa home was hit by gunshots Wednesday evening.
- Coffee shop pitched for Forest Glade library CBC - 6 hours ago
- University of Windsor faces $24M lawsuit by recruiting firm CBC - 6 hours ago
A company hired by the University of Windsor to recruit international students is suing the school for $24.1 million.
- Convenience stores slam Beer Store ad showing kids buying alcohol CBC - 7 hours ago
- Montreal International Jazz Festival lines up legends CBC - 17 hours ago
Central News Headlines
- Alleged Twitter threats lead to Walkerville lockdown, arrest1 hour 2 minutes ago
- Major fire breaks out at hotel near Charlevoix Casino2 hours 18 minutes ago
- Quebec to reimburse gay men for surrogacy costs2 hours 25 minutes ago
- Sold out crowd greets Trace Adkins at Caesars WindsorMon, 21 Nov, 2011
- Khokhlachev leads Spits to 5-2 victory over GeneralsMon, 21 Nov, 2011
- Windsor-made product drives cleaning revolution at hospitalMon, 21 Nov, 2011
- Shopping frenzy on FridayMon, 21 Nov, 2011
- Healthy cafeterias? Gross, say Windsor studentsFri, 18 Nov, 2011