Cory Monteith Died of Heroin, Alcohol, Coroner Says

"Glee" star Cory Monteith died due to mixed drug toxicity involving heroin and alcohol, the BC Coroners Service said Tuesday.

Monteith was found dead in his hotel room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in downtown Vancouver on Saturday. Hotel staff found his body after the actor, 31, missed his check-out time at the hotel.

See video: 20 of Cory Monteith's Greatest 'Glee' Performances

read more

[ [ [['xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 11]], '27013743', '0' ], [ [['keyword', 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999]], 'videoID', '1', 'overwrite-pre-description', 'overwrite-link-string', 'overwrite-link-url' ] ]
Search