Investors are looking to end the week on a positive note, but the Dow is struggling after the worse one-day sell off in three months. Yahoo Finance’s Jen Rogers, Jared Blikre & Rick Newman will discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- The Dow is on track for biggest two-week drop in nearly a year
- Investors weighing terror attacks, Trump fallout
- Alphabet passes Facebook as hedge fund favorite: WSJ
- Deere posts mixed results, stock falls
- Foot Locker shares fall on miss
- Gap is on investors’ shopping list
- Calpine surges as Energy Capital gets closer to buyout
- Chief executive of Infosys resigns
- Organizations drop events at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- What is President Trump worth to Twitter?
- Movies may available to rent weeks after debuting: Bloomberg
- YouTube TV expands to 14 new markets
- Samsung will know if you drunk dial your ex: Korea Times
Tell us what you think:
POLL: Now that Trump’s councils have been disbanded, is his Cabinet next? Yes or No