Empty plastic jar almost killed this baby fox

A peanut butter jar almost killed this baby fox. I spent 3 days trying to capture him since he couldn’t get the jar off himself. I had about 20 failed attempts and it was breaking my heart to see him suffering. Without food and water for 3 full days, I was worried he wouldn’t last much longer. Luckily, I was able to borrow a net on the 3rd day and finally catch him. Please remember to put the lid back on jar before disposing of them in the trash. Watch the entire ordeal in my story highlights. This reel doesn’t fully capture the day by day drama. Credit/Instagram:@jennyadleman

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting