After a tremendous performance in the Raptors’ win over the Bucks Pascal Siakam spoke — in English and French — about the opportunity this healthy squad has had to build chemistry and get better together.
Follow our Raptors coverage all season long on Yahoo Sports Canada.
- Right, go ahead and [INAUDIBLE].
- So much light. It's bright.
- Sounds good. We'll start with Steven.
- Hey, Pascal.
- What's up?
- I was just curious. This is the third game straight, I think, you got that at the same starting lineup. What does that do to help build chemistry? Because it looks like you're in a really good flow. All five of you guys seem to be in a really good flow playing with each other.
- Yeah. I think, obviously, we got players that know how to play, and we just got to get more minutes together, to be honest. And we're just going to have to figure it out. And I think every game we're getting better, and understanding each other's spots, and where we're supposed to be. And I think it's going to continue to get better.
- Thank you very much.
- And we have a couple questions in French for you, Pascal. So we'll start with Mike.
- [SPEAKING FRENCH]
Thanks, Pascal. That's all the questions we have for you.
- Appreciate it, gang. We out.