Fuel prices on P.E.I. are down across the board in the Island Regulatory and Appeal Commission's first of the month price review.
Gas prices saw the biggest drop.
- Gasoline prices are down 4.8 cents per litre to a minimum of $1.068.
- Heating oil prices fell 3.0 cents per litre to $0.754.
- Diesel prices dropped 4.0 cents per litre $1.104.
Propane prices also dropped for all three Island retailers.
- Down 3.7 cents per litre at Superior Propane $0.711.
- Down 2.9 cents per litre at Irving to $0.709.
- Down 1.5 cents per litre at Kenmac to $0.725.
Prices above are for bulk delivery.
IRAC said in a news release falling wholesale prices prompted the changes.
The next scheduled price review is May 15.
- MORE P.E.I. NEWS | 13 things you always wanted to know about being transgender but were afraid to ask
- MORE P.E.I. NEWS | Man dies in motorcycle crash in Stratford