via Fox Sports Wisconsin/NBA
- Giannis Antetokounmpo and Brooklyn Nets forward Donta Hall got into a scuffle on Tuesday while fighting for position underneath the basket.
- After Hall knocked Antetokounmpo to the ground, the Milwaukee Bucks star jumped to his feet and was restrained by players and refs.
- As Antetokounmpo was restrained by a ref, he could be seen saying, "I'm gonna f--- him up" about Hall.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Video: What it's like to be a Golden State Warriors dancer
Players and referees had to restrain Giannis Antetokounmpo from going after Brooklyn Nets forward Donta Hall on Tuesday.
During the second quarter, Antetokounmpo and Hall were battling for position underneath the basket when Hall, an undrafted rookie who signed with the Nets for the bubble, knocked the Bucks star to the ground.
Antetokounmpo got up quickly and stormed over to Hall before being restrained by refs and players.
An alternate angle of the incident showed Antetokounmpo tell a referee, "I'm gonna f--- him up."
Antetokounmpo, however, cooled down immediately and walked away.
—Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 4, 2020
—CJ Fogler #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) August 4, 2020
Both players were assessed personal fouls for the incident.
- Read more:
- The highest-paid players in the NBA bubble
- The Rockets exposed the Bucks' biggest flaw in what could be a worrying sign for the playoffs
- The biggest winners and losers after a wild first weekend of the NBA bubble
- All of the changes and details you might have missed that show how different NBA games are in the bubble
Read the original article on Insider