The "Face Creams Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global face creams market was worth $53.2 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% and reach $78.6 billion by 2023.
Face Creams Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global face creams market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The face creams market section of the report gives context. It compares the face creams market with other segments of the face creams market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, face creams indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1. By Type: Moisture; Healing; Anti-aging; Others 2. By Application: Oil Skin; Dry Skin; Neutral Skin; Sensitive Skin; Others
- Companies Mentioned: Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.; L'Oreal S.A.; Procter & Gamble; The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.; Unilever
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Face Creams Market Characteristics
3. Face Creams Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Face Creams Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Face Creams Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Face Creams Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Face Creams Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Face Creams Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Oil Skin
- Dry Skin
- Neutral Skin
- Sensitive Skin
5. Face Creams Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Face Creams Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Face Creams Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Face Creams Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Face Creams Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Face Creams Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Face Creams Market
8. India Face Creams Market
9. Japan Face Creams Market
10. Australia Face Creams Market
11. Indonesia Face Creams Market
12. South Korea Face Creams Market
13. Western Europe Face Creams Market
14. UK Face Creams Market
15. Germany Face Creams Market
16. France Face Creams Market
17. Eastern Europe Face Creams Market
18. Russia Face Creams Market
19. North America Face Creams Market
20. USA Face Creams Market
21. South America Face Creams Market
22. Brazil Face Creams Market
23. Middle East Face Creams Market
24. Africa Face Creams Market
25. Face Creams Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Face Creams Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Face Creams Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
25.2.2. L'Oreal S.A.
25.2.3. Procter & Gamble
25.2.4. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Face Creams Market
27. Face Creams Market Trends And Strategies
28. Face Creams Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- L'Oreal S.A.
- Procter & Gamble
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Alticor Inc.
- The Body Shop International Limited
- Avon Products Inc.
- Oriflame Cosmetics AG
- Shiseido Company Limite
- Burberry Group PLC,
- Kao Corporation
- Edgewell Personal Care
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uhfpi2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900