The "Perfumes Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global perfumes market was worth $30.6 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% and reach $46.1 billion by 2023.
Perfumes Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global perfumes market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The perfumes market section of the report gives context. It compares the perfumes market with other segments of the perfumes market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, perfumes indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Product: Mass; Premium 2) By End User: Women; Men 3) By Distribution Channel: Offline; Online
- Companies Mentioned: Coty Inc.; Shiseido Company Limited; L'Oral SA; LVMH Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE; Revlon Inc.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Perfumes Market Characteristics
3. Perfumes Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Perfumes Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Perfumes Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Perfumes Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Perfumes Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Perfumes Market, Segmentation By End User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Perfumes Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Perfumes Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Perfumes Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Perfumes Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Perfumes Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Perfumes Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Perfumes Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Perfumes Market
8. India Perfumes Market
9. Japan Perfumes Market
10. Australia Perfumes Market
11. Indonesia Perfumes Market
12. South Korea Perfumes Market
13. Western Europe Perfumes Market
14. UK Perfumes Market
15. Germany Perfumes Market
16. France Perfumes Market
17. Eastern Europe Perfumes Market
18. Russia Perfumes Market
19. North America Perfumes Market
20. USA Perfumes Market
21. South America Perfumes Market
22. Brazil Perfumes Market
23. Middle East Perfumes Market
24. Africa Perfumes Market
25. Perfumes Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Perfumes Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Perfumes Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Coty Inc.
25.2.2. Shiseido Company Limited
25.2.3. L'Oreal SA
25.2.4. LVMH Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
25.2.5. Revlon Inc.
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Perfumes Market
27. Perfumes Market Trends And Strategies
28. Perfumes Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Coty Inc.
- Shiseido Company Limited
- L'Oral SA
- LVMH Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- Revlon Inc.
- Avon Products Inc.
- Abdul Samad Al Qurashi
- Este Lauder Companies Inc.
- Oriflame Holding AG
- Chanel SA
- Elizabeth Arden Inc.
- Natura Cosmticos SA
- Herms International SA
- Inter Parfums Inc.
- PDC Brands
- Puig SL
- Christian Dior
- Calvin Klein
- Royal Beauty Group Co.
- AlQuraishi Fragrances
- Reehat Al Atoor
- Asghar Ali Co. W.L.L.
- Rasasi Perfumes Industry LLC
- Arabian Oud
- Swiss Arabian Perfume Grp
- Atyab Al Marshoud
- Al Shaya
- Ajmal Perfume
- Abdulsamad Al Qurashi
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/raqxpo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900