The "Global Undersea Warfare Systems - Market and Technology Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The undersea warfare market is estimated at around USD 19 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 26 Billion by 2028. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.60%.
The fastest-growing segment is expected to be the Unmanned Platforms market, this market is expected to experience double-digit CAGR.
The constant struggle for supremacy between a successful submarine mission and a submarine neutralization has fueled the innovations in the submarine market. This power struggle has also indirectly acted as a catalyst for the ASW market. Unlike the Air platforms, the harsh environmental conditions act as a key barrier to the endurance of these platforms. The unmanned platforms are predominantly powered by battery, however, it is expected that alternate sources of power, like fuel cells, could be implemented shortly.
The scope of the report are the following:
- To understand the key trends and market dynamics in the Undersea Warfare Systems Market.
- To understand the key technology trends which are expected to shape the market during the forecast period.
- Detailed PEST analysis to understand the Political, Economic, Social and Technology in the Undersea Warfare Market.
- Porter's Analysis highlights the market attractiveness of the Undersea Warfare Market.
- The country analysis chapter covers the undersea warfare fleet across major countries.
- The market forecast chapter also covers the ASW market in brief.
- The market opportunity chapter highlights the key areas which are expected to create higher market opportunities for the stakeholders in this market.
- The Events Based Forecast chapter covers the major scenarios which could affect the forecast in this market.
Reasons to buy
- The report titled Global Undersea Warfare Market would help the stakeholders in this market to understand the current trends and the future trends which are expected to affect this market.
- The key developments in the Undersea Warfare Market are covered in the Market Overview Chapter.
- The PEST analysis and Porter's Five forces analysis helps the readers to understand the impact of Political, Economic, Social and Technology impacts on this market and the overall market attractiveness.
- The country Analysis chapter covers the Submarine, UUV and Mine Sweepers market across major forces.
- The market forecast chapter helps the readers understand the current and future market potential of the Undersea Warfare Market.
- The Events Based Forecast chapter complements the Market Forecast chapter by taking into consideration all possible factors which could affect the forecasted value and also its possible impacts.
- The report would be of help to potential investors who would be able to use this report for financial modeling. The Opportunity Analysis section of the report provides key inputs on the high potential markets.
- The company profiles section covers the key financials, recent contracts, SWOT, recent projects completed of the key players in this market.
Who is this report for?
- Department of Defense: The Defense Department could use this report to understand the key dynamics in this market.
- Investors: The report would be of help to both individual investors and institutional investors who are considering investments in this market.
- Top Management: The top management teams of companies working within the Undersea Warfare Market could use this report for their long-term planning.
- Designers: The platform designers could use this report to understand the key technologies which are expected to affect this market during the forecast period.
- Suppliers: The suppliers in this market could use this report to plan their production over the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Events based Forecast Scenario
1.5 Who will benefit from this report?
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Undersea Warfare Market Trends and Insights
2.2 Top Five Major Findings
2.3 Major Conclusion
2.4 Important Tables and Graphs
3 Current Market Overview in the Global Underwater Warfare Market
3.1 Market Introduction
3.2 Current Market Overview
3.3 Technology Analysis in the Global Undersea Warfare Market
4 Market Segmentation
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Market Drivers
5.2 Market Restraints
5.3 Market Challenges
5.4 PEST Analysis
5.5 Porter's Five Forces
6 Country Analysis
6.2 China Undersea Warfare Market
6.5 South Korea
6.9 United Kingdom
6.10 United States
7 Global Undersea Warfare Market to 2028 (Including ASW)
7.1 Total Global Market by Combat Type to 2028
7.1.1 Total Global Anti-Submarine Warfare Market by Platform to 2028
8 Global Undersea Warfare Market to 2028
8.1 Total Global Market by Platform to 2028
8.2 Total Global Market by Platform (By Region) to 2028
8.3 Total Global Market by Platform (By Role) to 2028
9 Global Undersea Warfare Market to 2028
9.1 Total Global Market by Systems to 2028
9.2 Total Global Market by Systems (By Platforms) to 2028
10 Global Undersea Warfare by Mode of Operation to 2028
10.1 Total Global Market by Mode of Operation to 2028
10.2 Total Global Market by Mode of Operation (By Role) to 2028
10.3 Total Global Market by Mode of Operation (By Region) to 2028
11 Opportunity Analysis
11.1 By Region
11.2 By Platform
11.3 By System
11.4 By Mode of Operation
11.5 By Role
12 Events Based Forecast
12.2 Events Based Scenario 1
12.3 Events Based Scenario 2
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Thales Underwater Systems
13.3 BAE Systems
13.4 Northrop Grumman
13.5 Lockheed Martin
13.7 Harris Corporation
13.8 Leonardo S.p.a
13.10 Kongsberg Gruppen
13.12 Saab AB
14 Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x974th
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900