In each episode of Fantasy Food Fight, three highly skilled and imaginative chefs compete over two rounds to bring to life fiction’s most famous foods. They will be tasked with reimagining dishes like Scooby-Doo’s Scooby Snacks, Willy Wonka’s Everlasting Gobstopper, Rick and Morty’s Eyeholes and The Flinstone’s Baby Back Dinosaur Ribs. At the end, the chef who makes the most inventive, tasty, fantasy food will be crowned the winner.
More from Deadline
- Peacock Investors Day Review: A Lot Of 'SNL' Alums, Dick Wolf, & Lessons Learned From Apple, Disney & HBO Max
- Cinemax Moving Out Of Originals; HBO Sister Network Will "See Out" Current Slate Of Commissions - TCA
- HBO Max's Kevin Reilly: "We'll See What Happens" With Audience Network's 'Condor' & 'Loudermilk' - TCA
The pilot is produced by Talos Films. The company’s principals Elli Hakami and Julian P. Hobbs serve as Executive Producer alongside Teri Weideman (Project Runway, Worst Cooks in America).
HBO Max launches in April.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers