Former health secretary Hancock is one of the contestants on the new series of the ITV reality show.
And Miller – who won the 2021 series – said on Good Morning Britain that he thought viewers would vote for Hancock to take part in all the show’s gruelling eating challenges.
“I think he needs to just accept the fact that he is going to be everyone’s toy,” he said.
“Last year, unfortunately Naughty Boy got it because he did the first one (challenge) and he was very entertaining and everyone then went, ‘Naughty Boy, Naughty Boy, Naughty Boy!’
“This year I think regardless of how entertaining he is, he needs to accept that what he has put us through, I think the public are going to say, ‘This is what we are going to put you through’.”
Just days before the new series of @imacelebrity kicks off, current King of the Castle @DannyBMiller shares his predictions for the final three.#ImACeleb returns this Sunday at 9pm on ITV. pic.twitter.com/1hCuUz0EZP
— Good Morning Britain (@GMB) November 4, 2022
“And when they are done with him they will just get rid of him, I think,” he added.
Ten contestants are officially confirmed for the show so far, plus Hancock who is expected to be one of two late entries to the camp.
“I have heard certain things about who it might be and if it is it will be brilliant," he teased.
Asked who, he replied: “I can’t tell you that. It’s Boris Johnson!”
Hancock, who is the MP for West Suffolk, has had the Tory whip suspended and come under fire for opting to join the show at a time when Parliament is sitting.
He previously told The Sun he wants to use the “incredible platform” on the show to raise awareness of dyslexia.
Additional reporting from PA.
Watch: Which politicians have appeared on reality TV?