The "Food Traceability Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Food Traceability market is expected to reach $18,528 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 9.1% from 2018-2023.
Food traceability comprise the ability to identify and validate various stages of food chain from production to distribution. It involves recognizing the origin of food and its destination, from where it will be distributed to end users. This system is essential for food investigations and is crucial in global food trade as multi ingredient food includes materials from variety of food chain and countries.
Food traceability system maintains the record of the flow of products which are actually meant for human consumption throughout the production process. Since food production and the distribution is a complex process the companies consider food traceability system as the best tool to solve all the food-related challenges. Food traceability helps the companies to make fresh food products available to their consumers, thereby helping in reducing food-borne diseases. In many countries, such as the US and UK, consumers are ready to pay more for products having a food traceability and point-of-origin certificate. Technologies such as infrared, RFID, biometrics, barcode, NFC and sensors have made food traceability convenient for companies in the food industry.
As food production consists of various stages, including sourcing seeds & fertilizers, farming, harvesting, processing, storage, transportation and retail sales, there are risks associated in it such as contamination, making it imperative to have a food traceability system. The procedures involved during this process include identification, link, records of information, collection & storage of information and verification.
The various end users assessed includes Food manufacturers, Warehouse/Pack farms, Food retailers, Defense and security departments and other Government departments. Food traceability market in retailers are used to achieve internal and external traceability. Internal traceability allows the company to follow the product through the system after receiving the receipt from the supplier whereas the external traceability allows for the connection with immediate supply chain partner.
The companies referred in the market research report includes Honeywell International Inc, C.H. Robinson INC, Dupoint Nutrition & Health, Intermec Inc, Motorola solutions, Cognex Corporation, MASS Group, Bio-Rad Laboratories, IBM Corp, Zebra Technologies and more than 10 other companies.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Food Traceability Market - Overview
2. Food Traceability Market - Executive summary
3. Food Traceability Market
4. Food Traceability Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Food Traceability Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Food Traceability Market - By Equipment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Food Traceability Market - By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.2. Infrared Technology
7.4. Global positioning system(GPS)
8. Food Traceability Market - By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.2. Fresh food Produce
8.3. Dairy Food
8.4. Meat and poultry
9. Food Traceability - By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10. Food Traceability - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Food Traceability Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.3. Food Traceability - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.5. Food Traceability - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.7. Food Traceability - APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Food Traceability Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Food Traceability Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.2. Honeywell International Inc
12.3. C.H. Robinson Inc
12.4. Dupoint Nutrition & Health
12.5. Intermec Inc
12.6. Motorola Solutions
12.7. Cognex Corporation
12.8. MASS Group
12.9. Bio-Rad Laboratories
12.10. IBM Corp
12.11. Zebra Technologies
13. Food Traceability Market - Appendix
14. Food Traceability Market - Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/58dwy8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900