The markets are looking to end the week on a positive note, but concerns on Janet Yellen’s speech and issues Hurricane Harvey are on investors’ radars. Yahoo Finance’s Myles Udland, Jared Blikre, Jen Rogers & Rick Newman will discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Stocks look to end the week in the green
- Investors pulling money from US stock funds: report
- Investors await Yellen, Draghi speeches
- Oil prices rise as petroleum industry braces for Hurricane Harvey
- GameStop falls on earnings miss
- Ulta shares fall
- Adamas Pharma rockets on FDA approval of Parkinson’s drug
- Jefferies downgrades Twitter, calls Facebook ‘clear winner’ in social
- Chipotle is finally catching a little break
- Amazon to cut prices at Whole Foods
- Apple to release a new Apple TV: Bloomberg
- Mayweather/McGregor fight projected to make $700M in Pay-Per-View revenue
Tell us what you think:
POLL: Would you ditch your grocery store for Amazon if its prices were lower?