Subscribe to You Pod to Win the Game
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has had a wild week. First, he accidentally leaked the first 34 picks on Dallas' draft board, opening up the rare glimpse into a team's scouting process. On Wednesday, he got into a minor auto accident and was briefly hospitalized.
Next, they chat about New England Patriots head coach/GM Bill Belichick's recent draft, which has been the subject of criticism from sources in and outside of the league. Entering his third year of the post-Brady Pats era, should his responsibilities be limited to just coaching only while personnel decisions are given to a true GM?
In the second half of the show, Charles & Dan discuss:
• Arizona Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins receiving a 6 game suspension and how that throws more pressure on Kyler Murray's prove-it fourth season
• Tennessee Titans QB Ryan Tannehill saying it wouldn't be his job to mentor rookie Malik Willis
• Indianapolis Colts QB Matt Ryan throwing some dirt on his former franchise the Atlanta Falcons
• The 2022 slate of international games and the prospect of multiple expansion teams abroad
Stay up to date with the latest NFL news and coverage from Yahoo Sports on Twitter @YahooSportsNFL.
Follow Charles @CharlesRobinson
Please support Terez Paylor's legacy:
• Buy an All-Juice Team hoodie or tee from BreakingT.com/Terez. All profits directly fund the Terez A. Paylor scholarship at Howard University.
• Donate directly at giving.howard.edu/givenow. Under “Tribute,” please note that your gift is made in memory of Terez A. Paylor. Under “Designation,” click on “Other” and write in “Terez A. Paylor Scholarship.”
• Donate directly to the PowerMizzou Journalism Alumni Scholarship in memory of Terez Paylor