London police have charged a 51-year-old man with seven counts of possession of opiates with the intent to sell.
On April 13, officers searched a home on Southdale Road West and discovered thousands of dollars worth of drugs and cash.
Seized items include:
- 2 - 10 mg doses of oxycodone worth an estimated $20
- 21 - 30 mg doses of oxycodone wroth an estimated $115
- 111 - 40 mg doses of oxycodone worth an estimated $2,220
- 60 - 5 mg doses of oxycodone worth an estimated $300
- 122.5 - 80 mg doses of oxycodone worth and estimated $4,900
- 1.5 - 50 mg doeses of morphine worth an estimated $30
- 160 - 18 mg doeses of hydromorphone worth an estimated $48,000
- More than $10,000