RCMP say a fatal house fire in Hudson Bay, Sask., was due to electrical issues and is not considered suspicious.
Fire crews were called to a home in Hudson Bay just before 7 a.m. CST Monday. They found a 51-year-old man inside.
The man was taken to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
- RELATED | Man's body found after Hudson Bay trailer fire
- RELATED | 2 dead in early morning house fire in Hudson Bay
An autopsy is scheduled for later this week in Saskatoon.
The victim's name is not being released.
Hudson Bay is located 330 kilometres northeast of Saskatoon.