Newfoundland and Labrador reported four new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, in a Department of Health news release.
There are two new cases in the Eastern Health region — both are women and are related to international travel. One is under 20 and one is between 20-39.
One new case, in the Central Health region, is a woman under 20 and is a contact of a previously known case.
The last new case is in the Western Health region — a man in his 40s who is also a contact of a previously known case.
The province also reported 11 new recoveries; four in the Eastern Health region and seven in the Central Health region.
There are currently 62 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, said the department.
Public Health is advising of two more potential exposure locations in the Eastern Health region:
Sobeys Long Pond, 350 Conception Bay Highway, Conception Bay South
Friday, Oct. 8 from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 9 from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 10 from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Piatto Pizzeria + Enoteca, 60 Elizabeth Avenue, St. John's on Saturday, Oct. 9 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Public Health says the investigations into the clusters in Central Health are ongoing. There are 91 confirmed cases connected to the Baie Verte cluster, 66 confirmed cases connected to the Twilingate and New World Island cluster, and 56 confirmed cases connected with the Bishop's Falls and Botwood cluster.
As of Tuesday, over 90 per cent of the province's eligible population has received one dose of the vaccine, and nearly 83 per cent has received two doses.