Rain will start falling overnight, and it's not going to let up until next week, so get ready.
Clouds start rolling in Thursday morning with a high of 14 C and a moderate UV index of four. Rain is expected to start falling after midnight as the low reaches 6 C.
It isn't good news for people in the region already experiencing flooding.
Here's the rest of Ottawa's forecast:
- Friday: Rain, high of 9 C.
- Friday night: Periods of rain, low of 6 C.
- Saturday: Showers, high of 13 C.
- Saturday night: Showers, low of 5 C.
- Sunday: 70 per cent chance of showers, high of 6 C.
- Sunday night: 60 per cent chance of showers or flurries, low of 2 C.
A special weather statement on Environment Canada's website states that the ground is already saturated, creating the potential of localized flooding.
Total rainfall amounts may approach 50 mm in some areas.