The pregame parachuters at BYU didn’t exactly have a flawless entry before the Cougars’ game vs. Wisconsin.
While the first parachuter took a little more real estate on the field than he probably expected, the second parachuter completely ran out of room. Take a look.
— Jeremy Roberts (@JeremyBRoberts) September 16, 2017
He thankfully did touch down before hitting the wall. Hopefully that slowed him up a bit.
The third parachuter had a rough landing too. He couldn’t stay on his feet.
BYU is certainly hoping the parachuters aren’t a harbinger of things to come. The Cougars’ offense has been putrid through three games and are more than a two-touchdown underdog to the Badgers.
– – – – – – –
More college football coverage from Yahoo Sports:
• Oklahoma State quiets doubts on its high-powered offense
• UCLA tries crazy pre-snap lineup against Memphis
• Memphis establishes early presence with win over UCLA
• Texas A&M receiver’s rude gesture toward fans
• ESPN accidentally airs old Notre Dame photo with naked man