10 / 22

Sylvester Stallone

Sylvester Stallone, 71, has been accused of forcing a 16-year-old girl into a threesome in 1986 in an exclusive report published by the Daily Mail. The November 16 article cites a police report where the unnamed teenager reportedly told authorities that she met the actor, who was 40 at the time, while he was filming the movie Over the Top at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel. Citing the police report, the teenager claims Stallone’s bodyguard gave her keys to the star’s hotel room. Inside, she claims she had sex with the star while the bodyguard waited in a bathroom. The bodyguard eventually entered the room and Stallone allegedly forced her to perform oral sex on the 27-year-old man. According to the police report, the minor said there was no actual force, but she felt intimidated and didn’t want to have sex with the bodyguard. The Daily Mail posted a photo of the police report in their article. A representative for the actor slammed the story as “ridiculous” and “categorically false.” According to the New York Post, documents suggest Stallone agreed to pay his half-sister, Toni-Ann Filiti, $2 million US plus $16,666.66 monthly in a settlement to quash abuse allegations in 1987. Those close to the actor reportedly said he was the victim of blackmail and Stallone has denied any claims of wrongdoing. Photo from The Associated Press.

PHOTOS: High-profile stars facing sexual misconduct allegations

WARNING: The details in this article are graphic in nature. Readers’ discretion is advised. 

The sexual harassment claims involving some of the biggest names in entertainment are mounting as more and more people are speaking out.

The allegations are sending shockwaves across social media, where the #MeToo campaign has made headlines worldwide.

If it seems like there’s a new revelation every day, it’s probably because there is one. Not all of them include famous movie actors and producers, but that’s where the tidal wave began.

Since accusations were levied against powerful film executive Harvey Weinstein in October 2017, scores of women and some men have come forward with claims of their own.

This photo gallery details the claims and responses of those facing sexual assault accusations in the past month, including Weinstein, Ben Affleck, James Toback, Kevin Spacey, Dustin Hoffman, Jeremy Piven, Brett Ratner, George Takei, Ed Westwick, Steven Seagal, Louis C.K., Jeffrey Tambor, Sylvester Stallone, Al Franken, Ryan Seacrest, Russell Simmons, Charlie Rose, Nick Carter, Matt Lauer, Geraldo Rivera, Danny Masterson and Mario Batali.

This article only mentions allegations made against high-profile personalities in the entertainment industry, and does not mention others who have been accused of sexual misconduct since the #MeToo campaign went viral last month.

None of the allegations made against any of these figures have been proven in court. In some cases, the claims being made are being investigated by law enforcement.