Pierre Poilievre offers compromise to Liberal government over redacted WE documents

Conservative MP Pierre Poilievre on Monday said he was offering a compromise to the Liberal government to get the "paralyzed" Finance Committee working again. Poilievre said they would like to see 54 per cent of the redacted WE documents that don't involve cabinet confidentiality to be sent to the non-partisan parliamentary law clerk, while the other 46 per cent that do involve cabinet confidentiality to remain private.