Toronto police have released security camera images in connection with an incident in March in which a gun was fired downtown.
The incident happened just after 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 19, on King Street West near Brant Street. Police say two 26-year-old men got into a physical altercation with two other men. During the altercation, one of the men was sprayed with pepper spray and a gun was fired into the air.
No one was hit in the shooting, and the suspects then fled the area.
On Friday police released security camera footage of two suspects they want to identify.
The suspect with the firearm is described as:
- Twenty-five to 30 years old.
- Five feet nine inches tall
- Wearing a black coat.
- The firearm is described as a silver or grey semi-automatic handgun.
The suspect with the pepper spray is described as:
- Twenty five to 30 years old.
- About five feet six inches tall.
- Slightly overweight.
- Wearing a grey or black jacket.