Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are officially engaged—and, of course, along with their burgeoning whirlwind romance comes a statement-making ring, which Instagram followers finally got a glimpse of yesterday, framed by the perfect backdrop: an expertly executed nude manicure.
Bollywood star and producer Raveena Tandon shared a selfie featuring Chopra, their boldly painted bordeaux lips nearly distracting from the square-cut diamond glinting from the actress’s ring finger in the corner of the frame. And while the bauble refracted every ounce of surrounding light, Chopra’s nail game was nearly as reflective, making for a timeless study in a flawless neutral hue.
Matched almost perfectly to her skin tone—but with a subtle boost of warmth that was just half a shade brighter and a glossy lacquered finish—the color looked like an effortlessly glamorous extension of her own hands. Whether or not an engagement is on the books, the better-than-bare manicure seems destined to become an instant staple. Here, four shades to help you carry off Chopra’s look.
Read More Beauty Stories:
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals Birthday Abs in a Bikini—Read More
- How to Grow Out and Take Care of Pubic Hair, According to Experts—Read More
- Ryan McGinley’s New Photography Show, “Mirror, Mirror,” Is an Empowering Riff on Selfie Culture—Read More
- Kylie Jenner Will Unseat Mark Zuckerberg as the Youngest Self-Made Billionaire in History—Read More
- Demi Lovato’s Road to Sobriety in the Public Eye Was Inspiring and Exhausting—Read More