Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When you want to prep a quick lunch, these sweet potato toasts are the perfect healthy snack.
Not only can they be customized for sweet or savory palates, but they are super easy to make. Sweet potatoes are considered one of the most nutritious vegetables. Jam-packed with minerals, beta-carotene, fiber, potassium and vitamins A, B and C, sweet potatoes are nourishing and delicious.
2 sweet potatoes
3 tablespoon avocado oil
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon sweet paprika
Slice the sweet potatoes lengthwise.
2. Then brush the sweet potato slices with avocado oil.
3. Place sweet potatoes on a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
5. Use cookie cutters to make the sweet potatoes into playful shapes like stars, hearts and animals.
6. Top with peanut butter and bananas or avocado and sweet paprika for a variety.
7. Dig into this adorable finger food!
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you enjoyed this story, you might like to read more Best Bites for Baby recipes here.
More from In The Know:
The post Make these quick and tasty sweet potato toasts for a healthy snack appeared first on In The Know.