See Heidi Klum Flash Her Mega-Sculpted Abs In A Neon Cut-Out Dress
Heidi Klum has been dropping all kinds of content on Instagram now that America's Got Talent is gearing up for its new season.
In one recent post, the 49-year-old supermodel is rocking a majorly cut-out, bodycon dress that shows off her toned abs.
Heidi has always been a fan of mixing up her workouts, from running and swimming, to yoga and weight training,.
If you follow Heidi Klum on Instagram, you're aware that she’s been making some next-level fashion choices lately—and her most recent 'fit might be her best yet.
For context, Heidi is gearing up for the next season of America’s Got Talent, and she kicked things off in a gorgeous neon bodycon dress with cut-outs that showcased her strong abs and super-toned arms. Heidi apparently loved the look so much that she dropped video of herself dancing in it in two separate posts, along with some BTS on her Instagram Stories. First, there was this one:
Aaaand this one:
Oh, and check the look out from behind as she strolls into auditions with Sofia Vergara:
In each video, the 49-year-old star can be seen shaking it, while smiling broadly—and she is so glowy and strong in the outtakes. Heidi famously doesn't allow comments on her posts, but if she did, you can be sure this one would be *filled* with people cheering her on.
So, what’s Heidi been doing these days in the fitness department? Well, the first thing to know is that she works out four times a week, according to French Vogue. She does a range of things, including running, cycling, weight training, and swimming for a well-rounded strength and cardio regimen. Heidi has also talked about her love of running in the past, telling Glamour that she enjoyed cruising along the Hudson River in New York City.
Yoga is in the mix, too. Check out these impressive photos of Heidi and a few others doing inversions together—moves that require some serious arm and core strength:
Heidi also told Women’s Health UK that she also just tries to stay active in her day-to-day life, which is always a great, natural way to incorporate movement into your life. For Heidi, that sometimes meant making family time double as exercise time: biking with her kids or jumping on the trampoline with them.
Of course, with all that movement, Heidi has to fuel up, too. And she makes sure to fill up on all the good stuff. Specifically, Heidi follows an 80/20 diet, which means that she eats healthy foods and ingredients 80 percent of the time, and then she eats whatever she wants for the other 20 percent, according to French Vogue.
Heidi Klum, everyone!
You Might Also Like