Tributes have poured in for a Pets At Home employee who died after becoming trapped in machinery at work.
Shaun Potter, 39, from Middleport, was fatally injured at the firm’s distribution centre in Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent on 4 October.
Firefighters used airbags to free Mr Potter, who was then airlifted to the Royal Stoke University Hospital where he later died.
Friends, family and colleagues have all paid tribute to Mr Potter, while a GoFundMe page to raise funds for his family has also been set up.
Mr Potter’s sister, Louise Marie, said: "Rip Shaun bro, we will all miss you. This should never have happened to you.
“You will forever be in our hearts and your girlfriend's and your daughters.
"You had so much to live for and we are absolutely devastated that you are gone. You will always be my big brother.”
Mr Potter’s brother, Wayne, added: "Fly high brother, one day we will fly again together."
Colleague Chloe Parker, who started the GoFundMe page, said: "I worked with Shaun and I know me, as well as his colleagues are all absolutely devastated.”
The Health and Safety Executive and Staffordshire Police have been informed of the death and an investigation is ongoing.
Pets At Home said it was "devastated" by the death of their colleague.
A spokesperson said: "We are devastated by the death of our colleague, Shaun. He was a valued colleague at our Campbell Road Distribution Centre and we will miss him very much.
"Our focus now is on supporting Shaun's family, friends and colleagues at this incredibly difficult time. We are also continuing to assist the relevant authorities with their investigations into this tragic event however we can."
Watch the latest videos from Yahoo News UK