Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are rallying at the midday mark, with the financials (XLF) leading the way up, while utilities (XLU) is in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Dan Roberts and Brittany Jones-Cooper.
Today, we talk about:
- Blue Apron throws cold water on a busy IPO week
- Stocks snapping two-day down streak
- Americans to shell out $7.1B for food on the 4th of July
- New Apple patent tracks sleep patterns
- Apple Music rolls out personalized playlist
- Baby gets free flights for life