Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are plunging at the midday mark, as the biggest crisis of Trump’s presidency unfolds. The financial sector (XLF) is leading the way down, while real estate (XLRE) and utilities (XLU) are the only sectors in the green. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Company, joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance’s Dan Roberts and Myles Udland.
Today’s Midday Movers topics:
- Risk markets plummet on Trump revelations
- Markets took a hit during Watergate
- Markets have been indifferent to Trump turmoil
- Did taking political stances harm ESPN?
- Food as the new tech play