Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are rallying at the midday mark, with the energy sector (XLE) leading the way and the tech sector (XLK) lagging but still in the green. Jonathan Corpina of Meridian Equity Partners joins us from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance editor-in-chief Andy Serwer and Yahoo Finance’s Melody Hahm and Ethan Wolff-Mann.
Today’s Midday Movers Topics:
- Saudi Arabia & Russia agree to nine-month extension of oil cuts
- What will get US stock indices soaring higher again
- Laptop ban could be expanded to European flights
- Asia’s first fully automated port opens in China
- Snap unveils new camera ads
- Heineken launches no-alcohol beer “0.0”