Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are flat to slightly up at the midday mark, with the consumer staples (XLP) and tech (XLK) sectors the most in the green, while the energy (XLE) sector is by far the most in the red. Larry Shover, chief investment officer and portfolio manager of Solutions Funds Group, joins us live from the floor of the CME Group in Chicago. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance’s Nicole Sinclair and Melody Hahm.
Today, on Midday Movers we discuss:
- Google takes on Snap’s Discover
- Assessing the rally in stocks
- Crude oil down ahead of two-day OPEC meeting
- Alibaba joining forces with Marriott
- Saks Fifth Avenue opens a wellness zone
- Karate Kid returns for Youtube remake