With no on-pitch football action to enjoy for a while yet, Standard Sport will keep you abreast of all the latest transfer news in relation to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Latest transfer news, rumours and gossip...
- Harry Kane sends Tottenham exit warning
- Man United warned over Sancho
- James Rodriguez linked to Arsenal
- Xavi eyes Sancho and Gnabry for Barcelona
- Chelsea in Donnarumma talks
- Anjorin set for new Stamford Bridge deal
- Tottenham eye Godin
- 'Gotze could join West Ham'
- Shaqiri on the move from Liverpool?
- Aubameyang hints at new Arsenal contract
- Bayern won't swap Alaba for Sane
Can't see the transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England at the end of the season - currently May 18, but that will almost certainly not be when it finishes due to Covid-19 delays.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.