* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX falls 1.30 percent to 19,726.45
* Leading the index were Westshore Terminals Investment Corp , up 5.0%, Shopify Inc, up 3.1%, and Cargojet Inc, higher by 2%.
* Lagging shares were Hudbay Minerals Inc, down 7.2%, Interfor Corp, down 6.9%, and Parex Resources Inc, lower by 6.7%.
* On the TSX 26 issues rose and 203 fell as a 0.1-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were no and no new lows, with total volume of 251.4 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Enbridge Inc, Suncor Energy Inc and Manulife Financial Corp.
* The TSX's energy group fell 4.77 points, or 3.8%, while the financials sector slipped 7.18 points, or 1.9%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 7.24%, or $5.2, to $66.61 a barrel. Brent crude fell 6.73%, or $4.95, to $68.64 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 13.2% for the year.
This summary was machine generated July 19 at 21:03.